Arbitration and mediation is available to individuals, businesses and institutions, and almost any type of dispute can be resolved successfully through ADR.
Some of the most frequent disputes relate to:
- Contracts, leases, partnerships, and payment for goods and services
- Commercial agreements of all kinds
- ICBC material damage disputes (View Document Below)
- Strata Property Act disputes
- Family assets, custody and divorce
In addition, the Institute can help organizations to establish a dispute-resolution strategy for contracts or projects, assist at Extraordinary or Annual General Meetings, and help design an ADR system to fit any particular circumstances.